We display the Housing Lottery numbers in our Walsh Intent Sheet:
In order to help people plan, we have an "Intent Sheet" that the upperclass students fill out to help underclassmen (or people with lower lottery numbers) know what types of rooms are left to choose from.
INSTRUCTIONS for Intent Sheet-2017:
- Fine your lottery number next to your name.
- Start making housing plans based on your number.
- Put a checkmark in the box with your room preference.
- If you are NOT in a single, the person with the HIGHEST lottery number marks the room preference for the group.
-The people in that group DO NOT mark their own room preference, they just put a checkmark next to their NAME-
we don't want to make a room look like two different groups want it, if only one does.
- Seniors and Juniors need to mark and initial their Intent Sheet by March 29 so that students under them in lottery picks have an idea about how to make plans.
- Even after you've marked the Intent sheet, you should still come with a few plans, just in case.
- Remember that it's JUST an intent sheet and that people can change their minds. It would be courteous and just, though, if you did change your mind, to send a facebook post or something updating the group about it. #transparency.
- Remember that this is a SAFE, INCLUSIVE, and COMMUNITY-centered space that has no room for guilting or coercion, even unintentionally. Please only SHARE your needs and OFFER options.