Things we wish we knew:
- At Cafe de Grasta, if you bring a reusable mug you can get Starbucks brewed coffee cheaper than if you actually went to Starbucks. It's also a great place to grab breakfast on the way to Stephen Center for those early morning exams!
- Geddes Hall (the Center for Social Concern) is a fantastic place to study. They even have free coffee and study snacks!
- DomerDollars and Flex Points are not the same. Use your Flex Points first! But, make sure you use DomerDollars for laundry. Flex roll over to spring semester, but do not roll over to next school year. (You can keep track of them on the food services web page)
- If you have a bike, keep a plastic bag in your bag - that way if it rains you can stay dry!
- To save printing points, print multiple pages to one side of paper.
- Before buying textbooks at the bookstore check online for a cheaper version or a PDF.
- There is a noticeable ebb and flow of people in the dining hall. One word of advice: avoid South MWF at 12:20pm and TR at 12:15 pm. You don't want food rage!
- If you have extra meal swipes at the end of the week, go "shopping" at Grab 'n Go and stock up on granola bars and goldfish. But remember you can only swipe into the DH or Grab 'n Go once per meal period (breakfast 7 - 11 am, lunch 11 - 2pm, dinner 4:30 - 8pm.)
- Download the ND Mobile app to check computer lab availability and laundry availability, sport scores, weather, bus schedules, and of course, dinning hall menus!